Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency

Just… Straight Talk… Honest Answers… and Non-stop Service

RV & Motorhome Insurance

Motor Home Insurance presents a unique situation because it’s a motor vehicle, so it’ll need all the insurance you’d get for a car. A Motor home could also be where you live, whether on a permanent basis while wandering the open roads, or just for a short time while you’re going to the big game or visiting a major landmark you’ve always wanted to visit.

The Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency, Inc’s staff can recommend more than just the basic protection plans that are offered by some Motor home Insurance policies. We’re happy to provide the resources of our experience in the insurance industry in finding the right coverage for your particular Recreational Vehicle insurance needs. Keep in mind that RV insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes—including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans, as well as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. So if you’re searching for Motor Home Insurance, Travel Trailers Insurance, Camper Insurance, Camper Van Insurance, then an RV insurance policy is what you need.Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency, Inc’s agency is built with dedicated specialists trained to provide exceptional service with premium programs.

Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency, Inc’s specialized insurance policies for Recreational Vehicles can provide the kind of coverage to give you real peace of mind.

  • Collision
  • Property damage
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Uninsured or under insured drivers
  • Roadside assistance
  • Towing and labor
  • Vacation liability

So focus on your adventure, and leave the insurance to Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency, Inc.

For more information on RV/Motorhome Insurance contact, Mahoney & Obara Insurance Agency, 508-853-9085 or fill out our online form above for your FREE, RV/Motorhome Insurance, Travel Trailers Insurance , Camper Insurance , or a Camper Van Insurance policy today.